Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/giraffej/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
 Help work on the sequel

CLICK HERE to start your own topic!

Connect with Giraffes > Help work on the sequel

« previous next »
Help work on the sequel - 19958 views
admin
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: October 07, 2010, 02:47:13 PM »

The story isn't over... and we welcome your creativity.

What would you like to see happen in the sequel? Where is it set? Who are the primary characters? What messages would you like to see communicated? How do we make it fun and entertaining for kids?

P.S. If you're a best-selling author of kids' books and would enjoy being hired to collaborate on the sequel, JP would love to hear from you (please email him directly at jp@giraffejuice.com). Everyone else...please share your ideas below and feel free to let your creativity run wild.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 07:46:47 AM by admin » Logged
David
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 06:01:13 PM »

One idea that I would love to see in the sequel is a child offering giraffe empathy to a jackal - like a bully or a non-empathic teacher/parent.

I want children and parents to feel confident that NVC is a powerful approach that can contribute to even these seemingly intractable dialogues.

pvbp640620
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 02:13:19 PM »

YES, I think you are righe!!!
quincy
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 11:54:20 AM »

Is thing still running. No updates so far.
admin2
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 10:21:00 PM »

Hello Quincy, This site does definitely work. It is disappointing it is not being used more; that is our dream that it becomes a very useful resource for parents, teachers, children, and others interested in growing NVC for children.
Are you interested in working on some material sequel to the book and games book?

BK
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: